Smoothies are one of my favorite breakfasts for a long time. It’s healthy, delicious, boosting, nutritious, sweet, filling – I could enumerate all the smoothie benefits limitlessly. One is for sure, they are super tasty, quick, and easy to prepare. Smoothies usually have a liquid base consisting of fruit base, dairy products such as milk, yogurt, cream, etc. Your imagination is the limit when it comes to ingredients. Today, I prepared mouthwatering smoothies with a coconut base. Please have a look and leave a comment below.
Prep time: 15 minutes
5 Tbs dry coconut
3 Tbs Greek yogurt
60 ml milk -> can be coconut milk
60g dry papaya
6 ice cubes
1 Tbs peanut butter
- Clean and cut all fruit in cubes.
- Add fruit to the blender . Then add milk, yoghurt, papaya and sprikle with dry coconut.
- Add ice cubes on top and start blender to high speed for 30 seconds.
- Check the consistency. If the mixture is too think, add more milk and blend for another 30 seconds.
- Pour smoothies into coconut bowls. Decorate with remaining fruits and coconut.
3 Comments Add yours
Reblogged this on MAGDASCOPE – FASHION BEAUTY LIFESTYLE.