Looking for quick and easy recipe for breakfast or dessert? Look no further, because we have found amazingly fast and delicious chocolate soufflé, and it’s much easier than you think. Our soufflé is rich in chocolate flavour. It can be consumed as hot delicious treat with chocolate ooze interior in it’s heart or as cold dessert after lunch.
- 250 g chopped chocolate couverture
- 250 g butter – at room temperature
- 5 eggs
- 150 g of sugar
- 100 g soft sifted soft flour for cakes
- 1 pinch of salt
- Finely chop the chocolate and place the chocolate into the milk pan. Cut the butter into cubes. Melt the chocolate and butter in the milk pan. Alternatively you can also use Bain-Marie.
- Stir with spatula until the ingredients are melted. Allow the melted chocolate to cool a bit.
- Add the eggs and sugar in a mixing bowl. Beat the ingredients well with a hand mixer, until fluffy and puffy.
- After the egg and sugar mixture is ready start adding cooled chocolate. It’s very important to add the chocolate step by step to the egg mixture, always stirring it.
- By using sift, add the flour and salt into the mixture. Mix well until all the ingredients are homogenized.
- Spread soft butter into the soufflé cups and then sprinkle it with cocoa powder. This will create a richer aroma for a soufflé.
- Preheat the oven at 200 ºC.
- Pour around 3/4 cup of the soufflé mixture into the cups. It’s better like that because soufflé will raise during the cooking in the over.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200 ºC for 8-9 minutes.
- The chocolate soufflé is ready when it swells. Once we take them out of the oven, let them sit for a minute without touching them. Cover the form and turn it over with one movement. Carefully remove soufflé cakes the form.
Please note: We may use affiliate links